Simply put, OnePlaceGifts succeed becasue of your trust and we do not make your life difficult returning your purchase from a country far apart. How many cross-border retailers can say they have a return policy that really shows their commitment to making their customers a happy customer.
How do I initiate a return?
Step 1: Log onto your account. If you don't have one, please start by creating an account.
Step 2: Click the order you wish to return.
Step 3: Click Request a replacement or a refund.
Step 4: Choose your preferred resolution - replace item or refund, choose a reason for return and, click Return.
You can log onto your account and check the status of your return request at a later time. We decide whether your return request is approved or declined usually within 24 hours. Once your return request gets approved, you will receive a notification from us (including the address for the return) so that you can send your order back.
- Click here to start processing your return.
- Please be noted you should only start returning your package after we approve your return request.
- Your return request must be made within 14 days after delivery.
- Please send back your package through Postal Office Economy Shipping Services in your country.
- OnePlaceGifts will bear the shipping charge if your return is due to our own error, for example, product defects, wrong item. In this case, please pre pay the shipping charge and send the photo of the receipt from Postal Office, together with the tracking ID, to email@example.com. We will validate the shipping amount, and issue credit for the amount pre paid by you after we receive your returned package.
- You will bear the shipping charge for the return if your return is not due to a quality-related issue. And we will only refund the product price (exclusive of shipping) after we receive your returned package.
- Please send products back in their original form and packaging, and enclose a note spcifying your order ID.
- We will issue credit within 3 business days after we receive your return in resellable conditions.
- We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these conditions.